Re: [frogs] After capo handler comes capo key

On 02/08/11 21:16, Jan Warchoł wrote:
>> I've done it as a .scm file despite make-music-function only working as
>> > a .ly - because kate does colour-formatting etc, and it's easier to work
>> > that way :-)
> Do you want it uploaded to Rietveld?  If so, where in the source
> should i paste it?  Anywhere in scm/chord-names.scm will do?

Does it really belong on Rietveld at the moment?

I know you said Scheme was not your strong point :-) but this code
doesn't belong in a .scm file (it should be in a .ly), and I haven't
attempted to compile it because I'm pretty certain it'll crash and burn
spectacularly :-)

If it should go on Rietveld, great, but I was hoping a frog-master would
help me get it into a rather better state before it was subjected to the
ridicule of the wider community :-)

Cheers,
Wol