Re: [frogs] After capo handler comes capo key

On 31/07/11 23:50, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> Probably written in scheme, but in a .ly file, using define-music-function.
> Most likely ly/music-functions-init.ly.
>
> Any helper functions that are pure scheme would probably be in
> scm/chord-names.scm.   They're already autoloaded.
>
> scm/lily.scm handles the autoloading of the .scm files.  See line 400.
>
> HTH,

Okay. That's helped a fair bit - I've got my first draft. Although
there's a fair few issues with it :-)

I've done it as a .scm file despite make-music-function only working as
a .ly - because kate does colour-formatting etc, and it's easier to work
that way :-)

The main thing is I've commented everything I think is dodgy, so if you
can cast an eye over it and point me in the right direction ... I was
hoping to get some hints from the code that implemented \key and \major
/ \minor, but I couldn't find it. Not least because I need to know if
I'm in minor mode to print the capo key correctly :-)

When all this is done, I'll try to write it up as "diary of a tadpole" -
a few articles like that on the website might not be bad :-) And if I do
my two engraver projects, that'll be useful too :-)

Cheers,
Wol