Re: [frogs] Guitar capo code in scheme

On 25/07/11 22:45, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> Did my revised patch not get to you?  It works.  Please don't try to go
> through line-by-line!  That would be a frustrating experience and a poor use
> of your limited time.

I remember your commented version of my code, which I tried to apply.
That was what went all wrong :-)

I don't remember receiving a proper patch. I do need to study it,
however, because part of the reason for me doing it is to learn some
Scheme :-)

> I've reattached the patch to this email.  It should apply to master.

Thanks, I'll play with it as soon as I get a chance. But if it works,
I'm quite happy for it to go into lilypond now as it stands ...

> Thanks,
>
> Carl

Cheers,
Wol