[frogs] Re: Hello all

I run make install and make test and its works ¡¡¡ :D

the program was installed successfully, and i run lilypond from my local
directory and its create a pdf with the score. I like to do something with
the musicml2ly parser, and add functionality to this. I don't now how to do
this, i means, the changes that will generate or where i done that :s..
sorry about my little knowledge about how contribute to the community. I do
my best effort, but i need some help to do this.

How I can debug the program and see what he does¿?, or where i find
documentation about how works it¿?...

I'm try to run musicml2ly, but dosn't work it

$ ./musicxml2ly ../001.xml
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./musicxml2ly", line 35, in <module>
    import lilylib as ly
ImportError: No module named lilylib

line 35:
import lilylib as ly