Re: Manipulating HarmonicParenthesesItem stuff within tie callback [was Re: [frogs] How can I obtain articulation informations?]

Neil Puttock schrieb:
On 11 June 2010 10:36, Marc Hohl <marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can I manipulate HarmonicParenthesesItem #'stencil or ~ #'transparent
within the callback tie::handle-tab-note-head (to be found in
scm/tablature.scm)?

Why not use a callback for HarmonicParenthesesItem itself?  Its
Y-parent is the TabNoteHead, so a callback which sets 'transparent by
reading the parent grob's 'transparent property should work.
Sounds good - I'll give it a try.

Thank you!

Marc
Cheers,