Re: [frogs] Issue 736041: Lilypond issues success/failure termination message - OK to push?

On 5/5/10 11:03 AM, "Ian Hulin" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I put this patch up for review about a month back.  Patrick has given some
> feedback and I have implemented his comments.  Could someone have a look and
> if it's OK push, please?

I didn't see any issues in the patch, except that I was not sure that the
discussion on -devel had reached resolution:

<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/28150/focus=28164>

Did we ever achieve resolution on this?

I see votes for
    Han-Wen: Not in this format; give a summary of the results
    Mats: Yes
    James Lowe: Yes, if you add the name of the output file
    Mark Polesky: Yes
    Ian: Yes
    Graham: Yes
    Bert: Not needed, because the GUI can show the error message from the
error code.

So the majority says go ahead, I think.  Han-Wen, are you OK with that?

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/736041