Re: [frogs] My First Patch: issue #1063

> Wow -- this is the first time I've ever heard "clement" used in a sentence.
> In the U.S., all I hear is "inclement"; I've even heard discussions about
> whether "clement" is a word or not.  Thanks for the education!

Well I have to admit I am not 100% sure it is correct, but I looked it
up in the dictionary before using it :)

> If MyGrob's default value for 'myProp is 1, and I do
>
> \override MyGrob #'myProp = #10
> \override MyGrob #'myProp = #2
> \revert MyGrob #'myProp
>
> the value of 'myProp for MyGrob should be 1, not 10.

This works with my patch too. I have noticed, using the debugger, that
every \override generates a call to execute_revert_property() before
calling execute_override_property() on the same property - so you end
up with only two copies (new and old) in the list all the times (this
seems to be done for "normal" and nested properties).

My patch still leaves open the issue on
\override MyGrob #''(nested-prop)
but I beleve this to be unrelated to #1063 (and currently broken, see
last mail :). I did some preliminary work on this, but my mods just
crash the regtests (I mean - literally!) so I think I'm not quite
ready to post a patch :)

Rodolfo