Re: [frogs] How can I output Stream_event variables on the console?

On 2/25/10 1:07 AM, "Marc Hohl" <marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Carl Sorensen schrieb:
>> [...]
>>
>> Perhaps you could post some test code, and get some feedback on it.
>>
> I have uploaded a new patch set (http://codereview.appspot.com/216051)
> where I need some help. It is described in the
> string-bend-engraver.cc, but here's a quick summary:
>
> 1) am I on the right track? I did some changes in the roadmap, and I am
>     quite sure that I described the way the new engraver has to be
> estabished
>     properly according to Carl's suggestions - or am I still missing
> something?

On the right track, but one change -- reference pitches should be
established in the tab_note_heads engraver, not the string_bend engraver.
See my comments in the file.

> 2) I need to convert the entries in the vector string_events into integers
> which serve as indices for the pitch vector. How can I achieve that?

string_events[i]->get-property("string-number")

> 3) I need to extract the corresponding pitch information. Would
>   Pitch *pitch = unsmob_pitch (note_events_[i]->get_property ("pitch"));
>   do what I want?

Yes, it should.

Thanks,

Carl