Re: [frogs] bend implementation

Marc Hohl wrote Tuesday, January 26, 2010 8:42 AM

I think there will be more questions arising during the work, mostly silly ones (from a programmer's point of view), so I wonder whether I should fill up the frogs list with these questions, or does it make more sense to handle this similar to Graham's mentor proposals, so I fill up the mail inbox of just *one* person ;-)

Far better to keep the discussion on the frogs list.  That way we
all learn and others are able to correct any misconceptions.  I've
learnt quite a lot thinking about questions posed on -frogs.

And please don't worry about asking questions you think might
be silly.  We all should be more willing to do this.  It's often the
silly questions that stump us the longest.

Trevor