From: Listengine on behalf of Graham Percival
Sent: Wed 13/01/2010 18:18
To: Kieren MacMillan
Cc: frogs@xxxxxxxxxxx; Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: [frogs] ready to (re)start

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 01:07:53PM -0500, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>
> > Ok, more seriously, try
> >  which wish
>
> /opt/local/bin/wish

ok, so it came from macports.

> > oh, and do you have the OSX developer tools installer?
>
> Yes, on the Snow Leopard install DVD.
>
> > Does
> >  gcc --version
> > come up with anything?
>
> Nope.

???
well, that'll be a serious problem once we have git, but let's
tackle this step by step.

> > type
> >  wish<TAB>
>
> <flash>

Umm.  Sorry, try hitting <TAB> twice.  Alternately,
  ls /opt/local/bin/wish*

Hmm... silly question, but does anything look weird in
lily-git.tcl ?  I'm wondering if the lines got messed up somehow.
In particular, lines 12 to 19, and 19 to 26, should be an
} else {
}

construct.  Each line should begin with a "set", unless there's a
\ at the end of the line above it.

Cheers,
- Graham