Re: [frogs] Help with the Guile debugger

Ian

This looks much like the last patch.  If you look at lines c. 314 to
c. 630 in the patch you'll see it would remove much of Carl's recent
work on the CG (I think it was Carl's).

Did you rebase to a fresh pull of master?

However ...

I have extracted the new versions of guile-debugger.scm and
guile-debugger.ly from this patch and applied them locally by
hand.  They seem to work :) so I'll try them out more carefully and
if it all seems good I'll push them to master.  I won't attempt to
extract the corresponding changes to the CG by hand though,
so if you can prepare a correct patch for those that would be
helpful; otherwise I'll check out the documentation when I'm
more familiar with debugging and make any tweaks which seem
necessary.

Many thanks for all your work on this!

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Hulin" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>