Re: [frogs] Help with the Guile debugger

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Patrick McCarty <pnorcks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Ian Hulin <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Please use this amended patch attached.  Apologies for the noise.
>
> Hi Ian,
>
> After fixing the compilation of the new guile-debugger module, I tried
> using it, but I noticed that none of its bindings were available at
> the Guile prompt.
>
> The attached patch seems to fix the loading of guile-debugger, but I
> don't know if this works the way you intended.  What do you think?

Never mind.  The patch I just sent doesn't work after all.  My
experimenting got in the way of producing an accurate patch.  :-)

At the prompt, if I manually invoke "(use-modules (scm
guile-debugger))", then the bindings (set-break!, etc.) become
visible.

Somehow `lilypond-module' needs to remember that it is using the
guile-debugger module *before* `top-repl' is invoked.

Thanks,
Patrick