Re: [frogs] PATCH for getting output-suffix to work (Trackers 714 and 404)

Neil Puttock wrote:
2009/8/6 Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Nice catch, but has nothing to do with output-suffix, so it should go into its
own patch.

Ian, are you using git?  These warning message nitpicks were fixed in
March, so it looks like your patch is based on an old version of
LilyPond.

Yeah, but I hadn't updated it in quite a while. I've trashed by old got repo, built a brand new one and reapplied the changes for this patch which I've attached.

Cheers, Ian