Re: [frogs] LSR snippets for contributors and Frogs

Valentin Villenave wrote Friday, July 24, 2009 11:42 AM

Although most average LilyPonders may have to copy-paste, sometimes, a Scheme hack or something a bit complicated, I can imagine a need for snippets that aren't useful to users at all, but could be of help to
contributors, developers or bugfixers. If you stumble upon such a
snippet, you may know tag it as "devel", and it should not be too
hard, in the future, to gather all devel-tagged snippets on a page,
for example on the developer's documentation index page, or as an
appendix to the CG?

Either way, tagging the snippets is only a first step, and does not
determine what we'll do with these snippets. So, I added the tag
already, and in the meantime we'll discuss what to do from here.

(now I'll just wait for Graham's "this is a crappy idea" reply... :-)

Well. I think it's an excellent idea. (If I'd been online earlier that's
exactly what I would have suggested :)

.... and thanks, Mark, for all the work you're doing to lead the way.

Trevor