Re: [frogs] LSR snippets for contributors and Frogs

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> No problem here.  See the attached file for what I get if I process
> the LSR snippet and redirect stdout to a file (and I get exactly the
> same on the console).  Note that I still use git lilypond from June
> 1st.

Ugh. That's not how it looks for me. That's a little frustrating.
Maybe I'll look into it tomorrow. Although, I still can't modify
my own snippets in the LSR. My e-mail client is also not to be
trusted with CR/LF stuff, so just to make sure, you can confirm
that what you get differs from the output here?

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=622

Thanks.
- Mark