[frogs] Re: Discourse on the Consumption of Dog Food

On 2/5/09 8:08 AM, "Graham Percival" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 07:03:19PM +0100, Maximilian Albert wrote:
>> Just a few random nitpicks so far (I haven't read the whole thing, though):
>
> Ok.  Chapter 7 is mostly Carl's domain, but I'll fix most of these
> issues.

Thanks, Graham.  I had it on my do list but didn't get it done.

>> - In the second item on p. 25 in 7.4.11 two closing parentheses are
>> missing after "warning (out of tune:"
>
> They're there, but on the next line.  Perhaps there's a bad page
> break?

The first occurrence of warning (out of tune: has the parentheses on the
next line.

The modified (improved) version below doesn't have them.  That caught me for
a bit.

>> And a bit less nitpicky: In 7.5.4 it should be mentioned where
>> .gdbinit files need to be placed in order to make them work.
>
> Dunno about this.  I'll let Carl answer/fix it.

I'll fix it, but probably not until the weekend.

Carl