[frogs] Re: What's up with the Frogs?

On 2/13/09 5:32 AM, "Graham Percival" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Carl: what are the Frogs working on?  AFAIK the trivial
> documentation task is finished, so they should be working on bug
> fixes.  I haven't been seeing any.

Here's the current status of Frogs, as far as I know:

Andrew H:  I don't think he currently has a task.

Andrew W:  Currently working on function documentation applyOutput through
bar.  Has been having git issues.  I have been waiting for CG stuff to
settle down before pushing on this, but maybe I should push some more.

Frederic:  Currently working on cleaning up (de)crescendo syntax.

Hajo:  Currently on leave; perhaps retired.

Josh: Working on documentation project, pageTurn through quoteDuring

Kieren: Working on documentation project, removeWithTag through
storePredefinedDiagram

Marek: Working on documentation project, tag through withMusicProperty

Frogs, is this your understanding?

Andrew H., if you don't have anything else going on, could you look through
the bug list and see if you can find something to work on?

Andrew W, Josh, Kieren, and Marek, can you give me an estimated completion
date for your documentation project?

Thanks,

Carl