Re: [frogs] Re: What's up with the Frogs?

Ugh - I really apologize, but time has really hit me in ways that I didn't foresee with my job. The good news for LilyPond is some of it is actually tied in with LilyPond (I am creating a library in SuperCollider for creating LilyPond code, along with a rather robust environment on the scale of CommonMusic and AC Toolbox), the bad news is it has nothing to do with the Frog assignment!

I'll look over the task again tonight to see if I can estimate, but every time I get a lull with my research at UW Seattle, something new gets thrown at me!

More soon,

Josh