Re: [frogs] Re: What's up with the Frogs?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Carl D. Sorensen <c_sorensen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here's the current status of Frogs, as far as I know:
>
> Andrew H:  I don't think he currently has a task.
[...]
> Andrew H., if you don't have anything else going on, could you look through
> the bug list and see if you can find something to work on?
[...]
> Carl

I will take a look. Any advice on identifying an easy bug vs. a very
hard one? Most of the ones that really bother me (e.g. #379) have
turned out to be really nasty, and therefore not a good place to
start.

Graham, I have read through both versions of the LP essay in
preparation for GOP, so when that project gets underway I will have
some questions, both editorial and technical.

Andrew H