Re: [frogs] Re: Patch for My bit of Frogs Task 1.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 05:20:40PM +0100, John Mandereau wrote:
> Valentin Villenave a écrit :
>> 2009/1/11 Carl D. Sorensen <c_sorensen@xxxxxxx>:
>>> If there's not already something like it in the LSR, definitely.  However, I
>>> don't handle LSR snippets.  I think Neil does.
>>
>> ... and I.
>
> ... and me too.
>
>> (though I tend to suck at it these times)
>
> Valentin, welcome to the sucking LSR editors team :-)

.... and this is why I wanted to find a user to do LSR editing.
It's an easy job, doesn't require any screwing around with git,
and the people who are currently doing it have a dozen other
things to do in lilypond, all of which are more important.
*cough* report *cough*

Cheers,
- Graham