Re: [frogs] Re: Patch for My bit of Frogs Task 1.

2009/1/12 Graham Percival <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> ... and this is why I wanted to find a user to do LSR editing.
> It's an easy job, doesn't require any screwing around with git,
> and the people who are currently doing it have a dozen other
> things to do in lilypond, all of which are more important.
> *cough* report *cough*

Hm, I take it my "cute little projects that distract people from doing
important things" has finally gotten to you; nice :-)

(I said "next Monday", didn't I?)

A while back (2006 or so), Cameron had been appointed as an LSR
editor; since he's back on the list, perhaps you could ask him?

Cheers,
Valentin