[godot-devel] Restarting weekly meetings for PR review + dev discussions

Hi there,

Things have been a bit hectic over the last few months and we no
longer had weekly PR review meetings as we used to have during 3.0
development. We still did PR reviews, but mostly unscheduled whenever
reduz and some other devs were available.

To structure things more, we're proposing to have 2 meetings per week
(frequency and time to be reviewed after a while to see if it needs to
be adjusted):

- Every Tuesday at 18:00 UTC, PR review meeting. Given the crazy
number of PRs we get each week, it can easily take 2 hours, especially
as we still have a lot of backlog to clear. Once we've reduced the
backlog and get more contributors involved in daily review of new PRs,
we should be able to reduce this to a 1-hour meeting.

- Every Thursday at 18:00 UTC, dev meeting to discuss ongoing work on
features and bug fixes, roadmap, etc. All contributors are welcome to
join.

Since #godotengine-devel is getting crowded and it's often difficult
to focus during meeting when people want to discuss something else in
parallel, we'll now have meetings in the new #godotengine-meeting
channel on Freenode. Feel free to add it to your autojoin list :)

See you this evening!

Cheers,
Rémi