Re: [sponsorship] Fwd: [FSF] Time for nonprofits to leave proprietary fundraising software systems behind

When flossal is registered, we need to invite collaboration from all these international groups, fsfe, mozilla, debian, creative commons, wikipedia etc.
we should send out letters to all of them inviting collaboration.
mike