Re: [sponsorship] Fwd: [FSF] Time for nonprofits to leave proprietary fundraising software systems behind

Ok, done!
http://xhema.flossk.org:8081/CiviCrm/standalone/
You can now register, I will give you admin when you are in.
http://forum.civicrm.org/index.php?topic=5319.0

We need to move to joomla or drupal for this, because the standalone
version will be deactivated in the next release.

mike