Re: [sponsorship] Fwd: my speaking

Leon is the cofounder of x.org and also an open source consultant.
mike

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Baki Goxhaj <banago@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Who is Leon, Mike?

Baki Goxhaj
www.wplancer.com | www.banago.info | www.lintuts.com

On 17 June 2010 16:57, jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
this is very exciting,

Chat Google Talk: JamesMikeDuPont Skype: h4ck3rm1k3 MSN: water_proof
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookTwitterGoogle

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leon Shiman <leon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Subject: my speaking
To: jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mike,

Yes, I can and woud be very much interested to speak at both venues.

My travel and living at the conferences would have to be covered, the
tickets paid for in advance, and the hotel expenses charged directly to the
host. I have had very bad experiences and waited sometimes years to have
such things repaid -- even by governemnts.

I would use some of the time between the two conferences to schedule
meetings with other Free/Open software groups in Europe with whom I am in
close touch. You would even have some benefit from that.

If all this is acceptable, then I will need ASAP details on any expectations
you have for my talks, and anything else you need from me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Leon

Shiman Associates Incorporated
163 Tappan Street
Brookline MA 02445 USA

office: +1.617.277.0087
mobile: +1 617.642.5366 [US]

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org flossal.org

--
James Michael DuPont
Founding Board Member