[sponsorship] Re: Balkans Conferences

this schedule looks good.

6Sep-9Sep ??? (BTS/VIE > TIA > Vlore one of the days)
That means we should be able to start with some drupal workshops earlier?

for vlora I we wil try and get you approved asap, I dont see a big problem, we still need speakers.

sounds great!
about the money, we will work on that, we are still sorting out the sponsors for albania, we will be having more input soon.

great stuff,
mike