[chrony-users] Re: DNS/DKIM issue with tuxfamily.org?

On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 05:57:20PM +0100, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:

> The mailing lists are unreliable. Some users get only some
> mails. It's a general problem with mail. Spam broke it.

It wasn't spam that broke it, but the Big N "solutions" to spam like DKIM.
(Not that I harbor any soft feelings for spammers.)

> If there was a better provider for mailing lists for open source
> projects, we could move. I'm not aware of any. I'm not interested in
> running our own mail server.

> We can also give up and switch all communication to web on gitlab. I
> suspect many users wouldn't like that and the small community we have
> here would be lost.

How about Discourse? There is one for the NTP Pool project. Maybe it is
possible to set up a new Category there?

--
Ian