[chrony-users] DNS/DKIM issue with tuxfamily.org?

Emails that I receive from tuxfamily.org for this group are being blocked by my organization, reportedly for security because of a failed DKIM lookup. My sysadmin indicated that the DKIM in DNS would need to be fixed. I tried sending an email to the tuxfamily.org admin a while back but got no response. I probably won't receive the responses to this if you respond to the group. Perhaps you can reply to me directly. I do apologize for this being off topic. I'd like to continue receiving these emails but can't if this DKIM issue isn't addressed. If any of you are able to look into this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Happy Holidays!

Joe Smith

Senior Software Engineer

Phoenix Defense

200 East Palm Valley Drive | Suite 2000 | Oviedo, Florida 32765
800-RIPTIDE

joe.s​mith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the identified recipients. It may contain proprietary or otherwise legally protected information of Phoenix Defense.

Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete or otherwise destroy the email and all attachments immediately.