Re: [chrony-users] Accurately measuring clock drift

I don't care what the length of the pulse is, but I do need the input solution on the PC
to support the very short pulses (not configurable) output by older GPSDOs.
Most solutions, including the one proposed by Miroslav, do not directly support that.
So you need extra circuitry.  The circuitry itself is simple, but it is always a drag to
package, power and connect it.  A dedicated board with a BNC that inputs the pulse
directly would be nice to have.
I presume the driving end is properly implemented in the GPSDO, and input termination
is easy.

Rob