Re: [chrony-users] Chrony not taking SOCKET data from Application

Hello

By measuring tool, I understand you only want chrony to report the current GPS time. If that's true, then have a look at the option -x which prevents chrony from setting the system time.
Then you still need a way to get the time from the chrony daemon. You could use an ntp client to do so. Or maybe chronyc has a command to query the time of the chrony daemon ?

Regards,
Hubert