Re: [chrony-users] Chrony not taking SOCKET data from Application

On Tue, Feb 07, 2023 at 12:04:53PM +0530, sarveshwar k wrote:
> > The reason for chronyc sources sometimes showing 2 as LastRx, even
> > when no samples are lost, seems to be incorrect rounding of the sample
> > time. I can fix that.
>
> Will there be a release for this fix.
> Current version I am using is 3.5 of chrony for which yocto recipe exists.

It will be in the next release. Backport the commit dec07aa844f8 from
the chrony repository to 3.5 shouldn't be too difficult. It's not
actually a bug, but rather a data-minimization feature which is not
necessary for reference clocks.