Re: [chrony-users] late-arriving hardware timestamps

> Can you please post your chrony.conf?

Both attached. (The only difference is the pidfile path.)

> Nothing else changed, like kernel, drivers, firmware?

We've done it with only chrony changed and gotten similar results, but
the stats I just sent do compare our whole old stack with our whole
new stack (Centos 7.9 with patched Chrony 3.2 vs Rocky 8.5 with stock
Chrony 4.1).

> If you enable debug log (-d -d and chronyd compiled with --enable-debug), does the problem disappear?

I'll give this a try this afternoon with chronyd version as the only variable.