[chrony-users] help - UTC time of PPS pulses

I use Chrony as our NTP client and also for PPS synchronization.

This works great.

The same server creates a DVB-T transport (MPEG-2 TS with MIP packets). The DVB-T protocol includes timestamps that should be relative to GPS pulses.

Since the DVB-T software doesn’t know when the GPS pulses are (only Chrony knows that), I set the timestamps to be relative to whole UTC seconds instead of GPS pulses.

I would like to improve by knowing the offset between GPS pulses and UTC seconds as it is measured by Chrony  (from my measurements the result should be between 230-250 milliseconds).

Can this data be found anywhere?

Thanks,

  Yoed.