[chrony-users] Does chrony support the DHCP option ntp-servers?

I’m looking at using chrony on our network for the first time, and want it to accept the ntp-servers DHCP option.  Does it?  And if so, how?  I haven’t seen any documentation showing how to do this, so I suspect it’s not supported, but at the same time, nothing says it doesn’t either,  so I wanted to be sure.

Thank you!

Micro Electronics Inc

Jason Lewis

Senior Systems Engineer

jwlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

/Users/jwlewis/Documents/phoneLocal_14px.jpg

614-777-2728

Micro Center Secure Email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended exclusively for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. Thank you