Re: [chrony-users] Does chrony support the DHCP option ntp-servers?

On 3/31/20 1:18 AM, Jason W. Lewis wrote:
I’m looking at using chrony on our network for the first time, and
want it to accept the ntp-servers DHCP option.  Does it?  And if so,
how?  I haven’t seen any documentation showing how to do this, so I
suspect it’s not supported, but at the same time, nothing says it
doesn’t either,  so I wanted to be sure.
That's something you would configure in your DHCP server, not chrony.
chrony just hands out the time; the DHCP server is the one pointing clients
at your chrony server(s).

-h