Re: [chrony-users] chrony switch to low stratum very slow

Then faster switching server is a key factor when GPS is not reliable,
esp. when the system is on the move, like in case of autonomous
driving system.

ntpd is much better on this topic.

I changed "stratumweight 0.00010" and it did help, the switching time
reduced to 21 minutes, though still too long. And the side effect is
that this change caused the chrony to use local clock for a long
period of time. the local clock is a stratum 10 one.

Frank Huang