Re: [chrony-users] Time synchronisation over a high-latency packet radio network

On 7/5/19 5:28 pm, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:
>> `chronyd` worked beautiful then.  If the clock is years off though,
>> `chronyd` seems reluctant to do anything about it, assuming that the one
>> NTP server it can reach is at fault.
> That's weird. It might help if we could see the measurements,
> statistics and tracking logs.

I can most certainly provide those… possibly a bit big to throw on the
list, I've put them up here:

http://static.vk4msl.id.au/wicen/rfid/chrony/measurements.log
http://static.vk4msl.id.au/wicen/rfid/chrony/statistics.log
http://static.vk4msl.id.au/wicen/rfid/chrony/tracking.log

It could be I was misunderstanding what was going on too… much of the
time I was operating the base and thus just the packets arriving there
to go on rather than the full logs.

Regards,
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)