Re: [chrony-users] makestep in Chrony

Hi Bill,

Sorry that I wasn't clear.

What I tried to do is to call clock_gettime() and rdtsc(p) as soon as chrony finishes synch so that I can get the best estimate when I try to derive time from (invariant) tsc.

Ideally, I have a C application that calls chrony's API (if there is one) similar to "chronyd -q" to block till it finishes or gets a callback.

Any suggestion?