Re: [chrony-users] makestep in Chrony

Thanks Miroslav and Bill!

One last related question -- how can I be able to tell the sync/calibration is done after I manually ask chrony to synch/calibrate?

I saw one of the posts 4 years ago suggesting that there is no way?

Which command is better to force chrony to synchronize time right now -- chronyc burst or chronyc waitsync?

Or even better -- is there a way that I can call through a C API and get a callback or get blocked after it is done?

Thanks!