|Re: [chrony-users] Not getting time from gpsd|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chrony-users] Not getting time from gpsd
- From: Chris Greenman <chris.m.greenman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:39:22 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=zO5Td056dxRjfLJeKrecrNcUMB1fkHfbK2WUaPFLmow=; b=zSWN08s5neA+/aVykACP4RdVs5lmyv0Z0U7PGFeQ+1E6FEjyGEXo8nS07GEhSbWslv AadFIb8ei8EAMcrd2niDAX2Y/bbhORav2x6z/+K6Pr//12zdFQKEVjBXxkQ73WIMB657 qIQAu9jPz3Jwy4vO9Lfz3hxAdbQeyATeiXjQ7uLawpo11pNDi+NOnIBlON3AiMCxE+MZ wNGipdfbvJM4yWJySgn3kSZpft3GPAFWlOK2nCd0VtHIjUTlfTEoGmXAsXG0v0DzB2of bxmBmLQ0WYEoAbQlaA1X6F9qRcV28pFDadNBzt7b15hPUBTVEaOrpyYChCiK94XWNkr5 26/Q==
Ok cool. I'll stick that refclock line in and call it good.
Thanks a bunch for all the help and tuning advise. I might try and grab some statistics during my race this week since I'll be on a cell phone LTE hotspot which can get spotty in areas.