Re: [chrony-users] Not getting time from gpsd

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 06:26:14PM -0400, Chris Greenman wrote:
> Finally got a chance to grab more stats.    my refclock line now looks like
> this:
>
> refclock SHM 0 refid GPS offset 0.060 delay 0.22 minsamples 64
>

> I'm attaching the latest stats.

You might want to try something like this:
refclock SHM 0 refid GPS offset 0.080 delay 0.2 minsamples 64

That should move the offset closer to zero. It will be still moving
around 10-20 milliseconds, but if your requirement was to keep the
clock accurate to one second, I think it will be good enough.