Re: [chrony-users] Not getting time from gpsd

No. We're just fine tuning the refclock line in chrony.conf.  I don't really experience huge jumps.  It might fall behind during a reboot because the pi doesn't have an RTC but rather it saves time on shutdown and restores on boot.

Really my only goal is to have somewhat accurate (less than a second) time whether I have internet or not.   We've already achieved this, now it's just a matter of making sure GPS doesn't clobber ntp and vice versa.