[chrony-users] DNS Resolving with pool

Hello,

Just a quick question about how the IP address is resolved from a pool of server.

If I use the pool directive in the chrony.conf configuration file, many IP addresses will be fetch from the same DNS address.

How often will that process occurred? Is the DNS addresses only resolve when the Chrony start-up? Or is it a regular process?

I guess I'm wondering if the servers (IPs) will change overtime since for pool the DNS don't always resolves to the same address.

best regards,

Louis