Re: [chrony-users] What's changed in chrony-2.2?

On Monday 23 November 2015 10:13:32 I wrote:

--->8

> This is chrony.conf:
>
> pool uk.pool.ntp.org iburst
> server ntp0.zen.co.uk iburst
> server ntp1.zen.co.uk iburst
> driftfile /var/lib/chrony/drift
> makestep 1.0 3
> allow 192.168/16
> rtcsync
> port 0

After adding rtconutc, changing 'allow' to 192.168.1/24 (which is the subnet
definition of this segment) and adding 'rtcfile /var/lib/chrony/rtc' in
place of rtcsync, chronyd has suddenly sprung into life!

I don't know whether any kernel changes I made were any help as well, but
for the time being I'm happy.

Thank you both for your help. Sorry for the noise.

--
Rgds
Peter