|[chrony-users] Chrony socket interface protocol?|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [chrony-users] Chrony socket interface protocol?
- From: Askar Ibragimov <askar.ibragimov@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 17:23:30 +0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=xXo0HoTb/Hue0EVoSc18CesaZ84ibdcBZNsL7xRTtDg=; b=egczuXqXU4RFJr8Lu6AF5whTSN7AtF6e1Ywr9UCKua3B3zuTLD5Xs3pUAfy7akdrX5 5eg74CQIvWHIrin3uSJmjEQNjFdmw/w5tLTd5OlJOqjfpwjneU4GLaya5tshVc5Bmv3m AnWAlRK1a7KE7tdZF/Az7F2kTPwn3xQy68FwWqB9D4fOmTfkrfG7TTVRg7WiiyLoMSKJ qcA8e04G/cOMbY0uXnn9Kgdf4Y4JDuAYBI/Js3im34/PFy3/42Jb75ly28UdoNlBLa9F p4a0vW1OEqUarcrtm8zs9OE7eikwAlGeup9GL7IueQbM5q0BHz0BPROx1SpAu96V1y4I qijA==
I would like to interact with Chrony from my own program via a network socket. Earlier I was doing so with NTPD. I need to know which time source Chrony is based (to detect if it uses my GPSD or not) and other information regarding its current precision and such - so I should be able to tell if I am running particular time source (such as name="PPS") and whether my clock is now precise to it or not.
I appreciate if a reference to such protocol could be share with me.