|Re: [chrony-users] Many servers became unreachable|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chrony-users] Many servers became unreachable
- From: Roel Schroeven <roel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 13:11:29 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=roelschroeven.net; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=+hANgfRh5aVumT5k4CgKjcbtc0g=; b=LnnFP3 sM5IlvV1eQCzcKpPAqxPWEgTSijOGsNMWnf2Ii2YceHsx54EnKuM7yg8JueKnuAJ vl0rDJ+2IA1autwSEfNwZyyZVOryPpt0eZN9+hHHHRmnp1ktMLiz2da/qKB2hnc8 7Dfb7QPyp/vd3+ibfrBtzy2hAHjT5HB5TF1O4=
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=+hANgfRh5aVumT5 k4CgKjcbtc0g=; b=q4XSqodvYxVvXgK5g7DAiOMBb3n3EyTk63PhF1rUPUCiXOy XMeIb0RNVDO1jr5OkoyVDJWXx8Q9eMLaiZ38wuD9JIo3IkqbcKRle4CuOyTuB2xX KWt8/36WlS9pI2+1t3p6kK6HPHMqxKaWFlxme9HEbhW3rvi372ue/anpl9ig=
Miroslav Lichvar schreef:
It has changed. initstepslew used to be a separate NTP client inside
chrony, which used its own socket configured with the acquisitionport
directive. The port directive configured the main NTP socket which was
used for both server and client communication. You couldn't change the
client port without changing also the server port.
The initstepslew NTP implementation was removed and it uses the main
NTP code now. It has separate client and server sockets, configured
with acquisitionport and port directives respectively.
All clear now. Thanks!
"Life ain't no fairy tale
Just give me another ale
And I'll drink to Rock 'n Roll"
-- Barkeep (The Scabs)
To unsubscribe email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.