Re: [chrony-users] Many servers became unreachable

Miroslav Lichvar schreef:
# /usr/sbin/chronyd -Q 'acquisitionport 122' 'server ntp1.telenet-ops.be iburst'

A question about the acquisitionport option: if I'm reading to the documentation on my system (old chrony version) correctly, it only affects the rapid-fire measurements requested with the initstepslew directive. The current documentation on the website doesn't mention initstepslew, implying that acquisitionport affects all server communication.

Has its behavior changed, or am I reading the documentation wrong?

Best regards,
Roel

--
"Life ain't no fairy tale