Re: [chrony-users] Chrony Accuracy

That depends on a whole bunch of things-- the key is your network connection
and the accuracy of the clocks on the other end. For a local PPS connection
(eg to a pps-GPS receiver) the accuracy is in the microsecond range (limited
mainly by the interrupt processing latency and variability of your computer.)
With a 300 bd connection to a server on the moon, the accuracy is liable to be
much worse. Typically to a server on the local net, I get accuracies of 10s of
microseconds. To remote servers, 100s of usec. etc.