[chrony-users] Feature suggestion: "reloadconfig" command

Hey

My /etc/chrony.conf is owned by an automated tool (of sorts) which currently has to kill the chrony process and restart it, in order for chrony to pick up new config when it's made. This doesn't feel too robust, since the kill could theoretically fail and then the restart wouldn't work either, leaving the confi changes unapplied.

It would be lovely if I could just send "reloadconfig" to chronyc and have /etc/chrony.conf re-parsed for me.

Cheers
Tom