|[chrony-users] AW: chronyc: Update by "trimrtc" not refelected in rtcfile ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: <chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [chrony-users] AW: chronyc: Update by "trimrtc" not refelected in rtcfile ?
- From: <thomas.schmid@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:59:03 +0000
- Accept-language: de-CH, en-US
- Thread-index: Acxy1MaeMnVPZxRbRSSwlZO92YCkMQAAJv3A
- Thread-topic: chronyc: Update by "trimrtc" not refelected in rtcfile ?
> The result was that the system time was abruptly corrected by 3608s
> into the future,
> which of crashed my special application.
> Don't I use trimrtc correctly ? Did I miss something ?
It does this even when I perform the same steps manually in chronyc:
1. issue "password <pw>"
2. issue "trimrtc"
3. wait 5s
4. issue "writertc"
5. Stop chronyd by SIGTERM
To unsubscribe email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.